I signed up for a DISH package bundle with Frontier Internet on or about April 15, 2018. DISH offered a $100 gift card for signing up and purchasing their bundler package, I saw the offer online but was instructed to call to sign up if I wanted to get the gift card.

I called DISH and signed up. I asked about the card and the customer service/sales person said he would put the card offer in for me. he had told me I had to ask for the card or they would not offer. The modem for the internet was to be mailed to me and received within 2-3 days but took 7.

then I had to have a technician come out to hook up because it would not work. it was two weeks before I had internet service. I was told I would get a credit, which I did not get in my next bill. I called again and the customer service lady said she would credit me $20 for the inconvenience.

I also asked about the gift card since I had not received it, and she said I wouldn't not get a gift card since there is not a promotion going on. I asked for a supervisor, and eventually got a gentlemen who said there is no promotion for a gift card. I told him to check the recorded conversation I had with the sales man (the company stated they record the calls) and that would confirm and verify the promotional gift card. he said he would and would call me back within 48-75 hours.

Five days later still no call back from the supervisor.

DISH doesn't honor what they say and offer no follow up...... Not sure how this doesn't show fraud, but I will let the FCC/FTC worry about that.

HORRIBLE UNETHICAL COMPANY WHO LIES AND DOESNT FOLLOW UP WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS

I didn't like: Service, People of the company that lies for the mighty dollar, Incompendence.

Comments

Your internet is all done through Frontier, that's a different company from dish and dish has nothing to do with it. As for your $100 gift card that is not a promotion dish gives away, it most likely is from a 3rd party seller and once again you would have to take the complaint up with them

to Anonymous #1488033

The bundle is through DISH and they offered the gift card not frontier- the DISH website offered the gift card not Frontier- the promotion was through DISH not a third party

to Anonymous #1488973

Can you post a link showing Dish offering the Gift Card? I would agree with the original response.