dido.......can't stand hopper..don't understand primetime anytime *** ..who really wants to record 4 primetime (local)networks at the same time?

okay..so someone does..alright..i don't..but come to find out ..it doesn't make difference anyway...design is hard coded to reserve a tuner during primetime hours (whenever that is) for "primetime anytime" even though that option has not been enabled..so I have only 2 tuners avaible during those hours for what I (we)want to watch or record... ( by design or not..this is a bug and needs to be fixed)..i find it especially aggrevating to be watching

an already recorded recording..and be prompted to make a selection of continuing to watch what I'm watching or if I want a scheduled program to record..i'll have to watch it. excuse me..idon't ever remember being enterrupted while watching an old recording in the old software before hopper came along..bug !

I don't get it..before I was able to have something record on tv1 and tv2 simultainously and watch a previously recorded program at the same time with no problems..old was better..

there's so much more that I cannot stand it..I've actually cried because I feel like I,m paying for a much more inferior product

that I'm not satisfied with..one positive thing has happened..I've been forced to look at how much time I spend watching tv and

since my frustration level raises during primetime..i simply turn the tv off and find I sleep so much better..someday enabling me to just get rid of it..and get back to real living..there is salvation.

too frustrated

This reviewer shared experience about "non user friendly.." and wants this business to "design flaws need to be addressed". The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments