we had to have some one come out last week to find out the cunactor was bad, he got rud then i told him he would not disrect me in my home. He never checked his work and i had to call them againe because half the chanels' would not come in at all.

he show's today i was at work and he sad we coast him money because i called the home office about his work. so he was going to charge him to get his money back. my husband called me at work i told him to tell him to leave and i would deal with it,and he preseated to get rud with my husband who is in a while chair and can't defind his self and should fill threaten in his own home bye ya'll. john went and told my son that the guy was being rud to dad and dad told him to leave and would not get out .

so my oldest boy had to come in the house the house and tell to leave because he was still raising *** with my husbnad. but the guy then bucked up to my son and he open the door and told him to leave while the youngest son was on his way to come get me because off all of it .i lost an hr. of work because of him and he stressed out my husband witch is not good for his health. i will not put with it the man come's back i will have locked up and to top it all off he told my husband and family that he would cut off my cable that is paid to date and wehad to tell them that he couldn't just that.

look as far as i'm consurn if you can't give better service than this then we need to part and i will go with someone else for service.

because i'm not going to have no one my home treated like this bye your company and not going to worrry that my husband is going to be in danger bye your enployees. thank you kathleen hensley

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2008.

Comments

El Paso, Arkansas, United States #22796

I would have kicked his A** then called the police.

You have a right to protect your home.

StillKickin
Santa Rosa, New Mexico, United States #15161

Do not let anyone intimidate you or your husband in your own home. File a complaint against the company and have the police come by if anyone threatens you or will not leave your home. The police will make a report out and this bad situation will have a record of what happened.

Dish Network must be really awful.