I used to get Netflix DVDs with a 3-day turn-around time. I switched to Dish-Blockbuster at home, they acknowledge my return and 5 days later still haven't shipped the next available disk, despite a couple of dozen titles in the que with many showing "now" for availability.

Netflix seems to offer a bigger selection, faster service, and can stream via my Blu-Ray player.

Netflix costs a few bucks more, but you get a lot more for your money.

I'll give Blockbuster a few more weeks to see if things improve, however, I'm not expecting much in the way of improvement because they never responded to my first email about slow service.

Comments

Anonymous,

I came across your post and found it quite interesting!Allow me to assist you with that.

Since it's an issue of receiving the disk you ordered, you would need to contact Blockbuster as that's an issue that they have the responsibility with and would be happy to help you get it straightened out.

You can contact them at (866) 692-2789 and please let me know about this so I can stay posted in case you need any additional assistance.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!