Yes I have been out of contract with Dish for a few years. And I lost my signal for about three months, and I called in and they sent a technician out and he could not get me a signal at all and he did the best he could, So he told me to wait about a hour and call Dish back and they might send some one else out.

So I waited and kept getting the go around as I made several call's too Dish, and one person kept saying and sending me e mail saying some one would be out with a technician and a installer, so I stayed home all day and no one showed up . So the next day I called back into Dish which that was on a Saturday after noon and that call went too Mexico and the lady put me on hold several times and then she said some one else would have to help me, so the next call went too Texas and the person I spoke with I asked her too let me speak too her head supervisor, she wasn't too happy about that. But when I spoke with her she said she would get in touch with the dispatcher in my area and that he would be out Sunday with a installer and if they could they would install all new equipment if they could get me a good signal and at that time the dispatcher could not. So he called Dish and had them close my account and they also spoke with me on his phone as far as my pass word and he also told them I haven't had a signal for a couple on month's.

Dish sent me a return box too send the receiver back so I sent it back on the 17th of this month which they have it by now.

My main point about this issue is the I feel like Dish should credit the month's I didn't have service . And by calling in several time's and the wrong person handled everything wrong .So if I would refer Dish no I wouldn't .

And if I don't receive credit for the month's I did not have service I will put this complaint in my local paper in my area. Which is in Ellijay, GA, 30540 19/20/2018

And I was on auto pay I hope they deleted my credit card information

Comments

That's too much writing for a lousy $65.

LanguidKakapo726