Featured Not resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When they installed my dish service they stepped on an antique picture frame and not only broke the glass but bent the frame so bad it was not fixable.The work they did on installing ruined my siding and I have been handed an estimate of $8,000 to fix it.

What was Dish;s response. >we did no damage to your home. Their deals are average at best and the hopper 3 still has bugs and needs fixed. A total ripoff!

Please look at the photos to judge their install practices for your self. They also sent someone out to look and say, :No Damage? They do this all the time, they deny, deny, deny, and just hope you will stop complaining. I had called the President office (another joke) and they gave me a PO Box number to send legal documents.

They don't really care what their installers do especially since they are not part of Dish.Good Luck?!

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Let's try to remember they use 1 inch long screws which put holes in the siding, it also does not allow for the siding to move from warm too cold weather. But I bet you anonymous genius' already knew that.

Who's the scammer now. Totally side with Dish on that one.

#1351991

Your an ***...$8000 for one piece of siding off?

to Anonymous #1379197

No you're the ***, they don't make the color or style anymore.Ever heard of making one whole again.

I noticed you posted under anonymous, oh boy your such a master mister wizard.

Thanks for your totally useless comment.Would love them to do this to your house so I can laugh!