When we click "info" we get a short synopsis of the program which is very helpful in deciding if we want to watch it.However it is always cut short, always, on every program on every network.

This is obviously a technical glitch which any competent technician could fix in 5 minutes but Dish Net clearly does not care. Dish Net is all about attracting new customers but has no interest in providing the service customers pay for.

The networks provide Dish with the information, you don't have to do anything but put it on the screen.Why will you not do that?

Reason of review: Info shortage.

Preferred solution: Just FIX IT!.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1333251

This is extremely annoying. Why can't Dish fix the problem? Easy fix.

Mad River, California, United States #1329805

I saw this happening a few weeks ago.For me, it's not so much the lack of room for synopsis but it is being used up by unnecessary & unneeded "review opinions" that take up too much, sometimes all the space allotted.

Now I have to take to IMDB if I just want to find out what the movie is about. I called DISH and the bored-sounding woman said she would pass on my concern, but the synopses were NOT under the control of DISH. Huh? Who is I asked, she said she didn't know.

I was not feeling confident. Late April 2017 after i logged into my DISH account on one of the pages was that bearded guy seen in some of their TV commercials inviting me to click in him and give some feedback. I did, and I did.

April 28 I received email from Courtney:

Hi Robert,

I understand your concern with the way the program guide information is now being displayed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate audiences for further consideration.

At DISH, we do listen and strive to make every interaction as pleasant as possible. This is especially true with your viewing experience and we will continue to improve our products and services with you in mind.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you are having a great day! I thought this was fast and polite, but it was from a place called qualtrics.com - I hope qualitrics doesn't stand for "quality tricks".

Not much confidensce yet....

Don't you at DISH as costomers have beef with this?We'll see.

San Jose, California, United States #1328847

I also wonder why the "Info" section has suddenly become a venue for the writer to voice their read on a program BEFORE citing the bare facts of that program. The result is the subscriber is unable to completely see what the program will be about because of the non-important info at the beginning. Since that box is basically tweet size PLEASE cut out the extraneous info at the beginning.