I wanted to investigate packages I called the number THEY WOULD NOT TELL ME anything about features or package's, until I give them my credit card number. I said I do not have my credit card with me at this moment.

Why don't you call us back when you have a credit card. ( like I don't have one) they have a great way of insulting people. So far I've had a bad experience I've only had An over the air antenna. this stuff is all new to me.

I have questions until I get some answers. I'm not going to give cc info to anyone. I have Parkinsons Disease and am unable to repair the damaged wire to my antenna.

so I that thought I could investigate the various options for tv service. This WAS my first call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: screening out polcy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Degrading treatment of a good customer.

Comments

Dish network is a continuing criminal enterprise

Shirly Klasen

The love of my life for the last 17 years was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease nearly 4 years ago, at age 52. He had a stooped posture, tremors, muscle stiffness, horrible driving skills, and slow movement.

He was placed on Sinemet 50/200 at night for 7 months and then Sifrol and rotigotine were introduced which replaced the Sinemet but he had to stop due to side effects. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medications I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor's knowledge) In March this year his primary physician suggested we started him on Natural Herbal Gardens Parkinson’s Herbal formula which eased his anxiety a bit, i’m happy to report this PD herbal treatment worked very effectively.

His Parkinson’s is totally under control, he had a total decline in symptoms, the tremors, shaking, stiffness, slow movement and speech problems stopped. Visit Natural Herbal Gardens official web page