I had a scheduled installation between 12-5 pm. At 10:00 am they emailed and said install was changed to 5:15 pm.

Then around 2:00, I got another email saying it was changed to between 5:30 and 6:45 pm. I called customer service and was assured it would be at 5. At 3:30, another email saying it would be at 4:30. At 5:30 I call again.

The customer service rep was very rude so I asked to talk to a supervisor. She listened for a few seconds, said it was all the tech's fault and hung up on me. The tech arrived at 6:00. I called back and asked to speak with another supervisor .

I got Jen this time. She was worse than the first supervisor if that is possible. I asked to speak with her supervisor and was told no. This was a huge waste of my time today.

They give you a FIVE hour window in which you have to be home. Then continue to change it on you through out the day. Just as I would be ready to go, another email with a new time. Incredibly frustrating.

You would think they could hire enough techs so they can be there within the allotted time. And their customer service is horrible!

If this is what they are like before I am even a customer, I hate to see what they will be like after they have my money. Run away quickly...

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Comments

tv,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about our service as that's certainly not our intention! We hated to have seen you go and I'd like to get any specific feedback from you about your situation. Please email me with some details at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can discuss this further with you.

I'm sure it's frustrating for the techs themselves when I'm sure scheduled jobs rarely go absolutely perfectly as expected by Dish.

They don't seem to allow any wiggle room and try to squeeze every penny of profit.

I would have left and rescheduled for another day.

Anonymous,

I'd like to get this situation looked into for you as I can imagine your frustration from not getting installed with the correct equipment! Please email me your account number or phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can help you. Thanks!

They did almost the same thing to me when I started with Dish I was to get HD for life and after the techs spent almost 4 hours at my place connecting the equipment they left. When we went to watch TV we found we DIDNT have HD Service installed.

I called the company mind you within a few hours of them leaving and was told that was NO LONGER a new customer and would have to pay to have the tech return. I asked how can I NOT be a new customer and was told the minute they leave the property you lose NEW CUSTOMER Status.

I was forced to pay $100 for the tech to return and fix THEIR mistake if I hadn't of paid the $100 I would have been charged for early termination of the 2 year agreement... My advice is don't fight with them take your business someplace else you will have nothing but trouble with this company..AS far as the message on here saying they will help take care of your issue it hasn't happened for me and it's been a month since filed my complaint on this site....

Aurora, Colorado, United States #714982

Anonymous,

I'd be delighted to help you as I can see your frustration from the runaround! We'll look into some improvements and I'd appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look at our options and see what I can do!