DISH Network man came to install the satellite bright and early this morning. When I moved in I was told my apartment complex accepts satellites for cable service.

Well the technician freaks out and rambles for ten minutes like a mad man about how he can't install the satellite without speaking with the manager. I told him fine you're scheduled to be here between 8am-12pm and the recording explained installations can take up to 5 hours. The technician begins freaking out even more stuttering and stammering about needing to immediately leave. I told him the manager's office opens in 30 minutes and in the mean time he can wait.

He said he'd be back in 2 hours...it's going on 3 hours and I'm beyond aggravated. Three calls to customer service have gotten me nowhere. One Supervisor Amber was extremely sarcastic and nasty. Once these people have your money you're nothing to them and your time isn't valuable.

Supervisor Amber said if technicians run into problems the job can take longer. Well why in the world did the technician immediately run away from here after he ran into a problem? Absolutely ridiculous. Time to call the Better Business Bureau.

My manager said installing the satellite is fine. Still waiting.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #679326

Sandy,

I completely understand how that's frustrating for you and would be more than happy to help resolve the situation! Can you please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look and further assist you? Thanks!

I have 20-30 feet of cable hanging off my roof where the your dish is installed. Apparently it was not tacked down properly.

I'm a female senior citizen so I can't take care of it myself. I called and spoke to a manager who said that they would come out but there would be a charge of $95. I have paid Dishnet for their service for over 7 years now and expect them to maintain their equipment.

I said I would look into another service and she said fine, do you

want me to cancel your service right now. I plan on looking into other cable companies.

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #678528

Anonymous,

I'd be more than happy to help you with this situation if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review our options and see what I can do! Thanks for your efforts!

Three hours without tv? Wow you're so right.

You need to chill out and realize its just tv.

The money you paid wasn't for installation, and you're not the only customer that technician has to set up, his job is on the line if he doesn't get all appointments done. Be considerate.