I was told the Internet would slow down a little after I used up the high speed Internet but it was slower than dial up! And, they never disclosed a lot if things.

I was calling and complaining within three days of starting service with them but they would only say that I signed a two year contract with them and if I wanted to cancel the Internet, it would cost me so much a month to cancel as long as I kept the cable.

If I also canceled the cable, it would cost me much more. Three days, and I started having problems from day one!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "i want to cancel and not be charged $400.00 to cancel my internet" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network internet service at Dish Network was being misinformed repeatedly and service , but reviewer liked tech. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan
#1020776

It's actually faster than dialup. Twice the speed actually.

Dialup is 56Kbps whereas when throttled for exceeding your data, it is reduced to 128Kbps and above. You say you were informed of the throttle and terms and now claiming that you were unaware in the same post?

I can tell you, the entire thing is disclosed in the Internet residential service agreement and contract. I would suggest reading through it.