I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival on the day of the appointment with Dish customer service. 2 reps assured me that they were coming. Waited 4 hours and a no show. Finally was told they weren't coming. Asked to be the first stop the next morning. Was told by supervisor Tony that that would not be a problem. This morning was told they wouldn't be there til 11am. Spoke to Alex (supervisor) who just read the company manual and refused to assist me or get me to someone higher who could help.
Cancelled and asked for a refund. Was told it would take 3-5 days (excluding the weekend). So 5-7 days I have to wait now before I can get service elsewhere because I do not have the funds.
Not only am I not made of money, I had my time wasted for 2 days and my blood pressure to the point of having a heart attack. Mind you I haven't even had the service yet.
Worst customer service EVER! DISHONEST COMPANY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY BUT NOT YOU!!!!
WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH THEM EVEN IF THE SERVICE WAS FOR FREE
The pictures are of the email confirming my appointment which they no showed for and underneath it says (this is not a bill) Yet shows the charges of $136.98 they tool out of my account
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signal Loss
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."