I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival on the day of the appointment with Dish customer service. 2 reps assured me that they were coming. Waited 4 hours and a no show. Finally was told they weren't coming. Asked to be the first stop the next morning. Was told by supervisor Tony that that would not be a problem. This morning was told they wouldn't be there til 11am. Spoke to Alex (supervisor) who just read the company manual and refused to assist me or get me to someone higher who could help.

Related: Dish Network - Review about Service Charges

Cancelled and asked for a refund. Was told it would take 3-5 days (excluding the weekend). So 5-7 days I have to wait now before I can get service elsewhere because I do not have the funds.

Not only am I not made of money, I had my time wasted for 2 days and my blood pressure to the point of having a heart attack. Mind you I haven't even had the service yet.

Worst customer service EVER! DISHONEST COMPANY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY BUT NOT YOU!!!!

WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH THEM EVEN IF THE SERVICE WAS FOR FREE

The pictures are of the email confirming my appointment which they no showed for and underneath it says (this is not a bill) Yet shows the charges of $136.98 they tool out of my account

Review about: Signal Loss.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dish Network Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $137
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Really dish tv network operators are cheaters.Dr.Subhash Chandra giving courage to youngers.

Is mr.Chandra will take any steps towards our complaints???

guest

Was told it would take 3-5 days" I believe you only have 24 hours to cancel and they may use this saying the cancellation did no happen in time.I hope this was not the case but I have learned to not put anything past DTV!

Be grateful you go away..stay far away from this crooked company.

MikeLDISH123

Anonymous,

That's unfortunate to hear you had a poor experience with us and I know it can be aggravating to go through a runaround with the technician visit! I'd appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can optimally assist you.

MikeLDISH123

bluehens17,

Your frustration is understandable and I'd like to look into this matter for you if you haven't already been able to get it resolved! Please email me your account number and let me know at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can see what I can do and I look forward to hearing from you!

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #697997

The same exact thing happened to me yesterday!!

Portland, Oregon, United States #695864