Dish Network - LIARS AND THIEVES

861 of 1651 Dish Network reviews

I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival on the day of the appointment with Dish customer service. 2 reps assured me that they were coming. Waited 4 hours and a no show. Finally was told they weren't coming. Asked to be the first stop the next morning. Was told by supervisor Tony that that would not be a problem. This morning was told they wouldn't be there til 11am. Spoke to Alex (supervisor) who just read the company manual and refused to assist me or get me to someone higher who could help.

Cancelled and asked for a refund. Was told it would take 3-5 days (excluding the weekend). So 5-7 days I have to wait now before I can get service elsewhere because I do not have the funds.

Not only am I not made of money, I had my time wasted for 2 days and my blood pressure to the point of having a heart attack. Mind you I haven't even had the service yet.

Worst customer service EVER! DISHONEST COMPANY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY BUT NOT YOU!!!!

WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH THEM EVEN IF THE SERVICE WAS FOR FREE

The pictures are of the email confirming my appointment which they no showed for and underneath it says (this is not a bill) Yet shows the charges of $136.98 they tool out of my account

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
861 of 1651 Dish Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2015 #1034069

Really dish tv network operators are cheaters. Dr.Subhash Chandra giving courage to youngers. Is mr. Chandra will take any steps towards our complaints???

0 0 Reply
guest

Nov 06, 2014 #896376

Was told it would take 3-5 days" I believe you only have 24 hours to cancel and they may use this saying the cancellation did no happen in time. I hope this was not the case but I have learned to not put anything past DTV! Be grateful you go away.. stay far away from this crooked company.

0 1 Reply
MikeLDISH123

Aug 28, 2013 #708354 Aurora, Colorado, United States

Anonymous,

That's unfortunate to hear you had a poor experience with us and I know it can be aggravating to go through a runaround with the technician visit! I'd appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can optimally assist you.

1 0 Reply
MikeLDISH123

Aug 28, 2013 #708352 Aurora, Colorado, United States

bluehens17,

Your frustration is understandable and I'd like to look into this matter for you if you haven't already been able to get it resolved! Please email me your account number and let me know at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can see what I can do and I look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dish Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×