I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival on the day of the appointment with Dish customer service. 2 reps assured me that they were coming. Waited 4 hours and a no show. Finally was told they weren't coming. Asked to be the first stop the next morning. Was told by supervisor Tony that that would not be a problem. This morning was told they wouldn't be there til 11am. Spoke to Alex (supervisor) who just read the company manual and refused to assist me or get me to someone higher who could help.
Cancelled and asked for a refund. Was told it would take 3-5 days (excluding the weekend). So 5-7 days I have to wait now before I can get service elsewhere because I do not have the funds.
Not only am I not made of money, I had my time wasted for 2 days and my blood pressure to the point of having a heart attack. Mind you I haven't even had the service yet.
Worst customer service EVER! DISHONEST COMPANY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY BUT NOT YOU!!!!
WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN WITH THEM EVEN IF THE SERVICE WAS FOR FREE
The pictures are of the email confirming my appointment which they no showed for and underneath it says (this is not a bill) Yet shows the charges of $136.98 they tool out of my account
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signal Loss
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."