Coverage Area
Style and Design

2+ yrs ago, I called dish, my daughter had direct TV. They put direct down so bad.

Now my daughter. Which I said would happen, calls BC mom's in hospital. Trying to "help", yet they " assume ," it's me. Suddenly bill goes up to 300.00, on move you for free TV, no one's gonna run read fine print.

So they say after 2 yrs with us. I said verbally not what's said. I all but say stuff your ,100.00 to MOVE ME ACROSS THE STREET. A yr and a half later I call, to find out where's paper bill we agreed on?

I hear bills over 300.00. . HOW 3 TVS CONNECTED, NO MOVIES WATCHED, SO WTH. PD 100.00, THEY WANTED.

77.00 MORE, IM DISABLED, THEY KNEW THIS, THEY KNEW WHAT TO EXPECT, YET TODAY AUG 7TH CABLE TURNED OFF. NO PAPER BILL. NO EXPLANATION, BUT POOF GONE. YET THEY PUT DIRECT DOWN FOR SAME BS THEY PULL.

SO YOU CHOOSE THEM TRUST ME, THEY WILL RAISE BILL. They keep zero promisses, and you tell them come get your ***, they are dumb enough to say " oh you're not paying it? " duhh what did I say? Charged each time tech has to come out.

Youre better off buy very expensive DVD player, buying seasons of fav shows watching them. BC I can promise you.

I was staying broke. So roll dice take your chances

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments