I was with dish for 22 years. Always paid my bill auto pay.

One mouth got a bill for two mouths. call was told that it was error will fix it. Next mouth it went 3 times the bill. Was sorry but for sure it will be fixed.

"will" I called again was told if I didn't pay it would be cut off, "will" I told then to do it. sent me box sent back there receiver. so I did how, I get calls, mail, three a week, wanting me come back. If those people can't keep a bill straight, how can you truth it people.

the company's people need ask why you left and do something about or I'll never go back.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dish network receiver from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments