i was a dish network customer going through divorce and wanted to see if i could have my service put on hold until i could establish a new address and was told that there was nothing i could do i was obligated to just continue service paid my past due account (autopay stopped because address for my debit card didn't match address any more)owed 166 dollars paid 170dollars they shut me off and now want me to pay early disconect of 240 dollars and my past due account is 50 dollars less than one months cost and 30 dollars is for shipping labels to send back equipment they requested or i would be charged 500 dollars for equipment so i did so . now i call them and they tell me they could have postponed my service for 6 months for 6 dollars a month but they say i never asked about postponing my service because their person never wrote down that i was requesting to have service postponed until i had a new address so now i owe over 300 dollars for a bill of 20 dollars worth of service 30 dollars of shipping labels.

i can get my early termination waved if i use their service but i have to go to radio shack to buy the receivers because i sent mine back as they requested they wanted me to pay them 500 dollars for the equipment and the early termination so collections has me as owing them 800 dollars so because i talked with a lazy person on the phone i owe over 300 dollars when it could have been 36 dollars and i could still have the equipment where now i would have to purchase equipment to keep their service. no thanks

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

I am upset because I have been paying my bill on time every month. And dish is still telling me I have to pay $106 to move my service.

Which I feel is un fair because I have already paid one fee for the same amount. and I was'nt informed of thes when starting my service.

And if I cancel they wanna charge me for early cancellation. I think Dish network is a rip off.

Mike.H_DISH

Hi my name is Mike Houston of DISH Network customer service; Sorry Myrondoodle that you had a bad experience with us. I know you have alot going on in your day to day life. I wanted to know is there anything I can do to help you.