Saint Robert, Missouri

I signed up for Dish Network several years ago for a package that included free HD for life. Recently I started being charged for it.

I called them and they said they couldn't prove that I was supposed to have it for life. I found an email where I upgraded and the free HD for life was referenced. I forwarded this old email to Dish and didn't get a response. Then I send it to the state attorney general's office.

Now Dish wants to give it to me for 48 months. I don't think that 4 years is for "life". They should be held accountable for the promises they make to customers.

I am considering cancelling my service so I can do business with an ethical company. My advice is go elsewhere for satellite TV service.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #914414

anonymous,

I appreciate the response given on here as that's accurate and helpful information. I'd like to take a look at your account to see what we have going on if you could please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com. Your efforts would be appreciated.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #901965

Do you have AutoPay and Paperless billing set up? Those are conditions that must be met for the HDFFL promotion to be adhered to.

Also requires minimum programming(AT120), and If the account has been paused or cancelled at anytime, the promotion could have been forfieted. I have maintained my HDFFL and it has been since 2010.