Coverage Area
Style and Design

If you don't want to be lied to, ignored, receive poor service, then be accused of not communicating, stay away from DISH. After being lied to three times on the phone I wrote three letters, none of which they responded to.

I was forced to discontinue service. Then they blamed the issue on me. They refused to address the issue of their customer service people increasing my bill after I specifically asked to reduce the services in order to reduce the ever increasing charges.

Finally, they unleashed their collections dogs.

It's their business practice.

Basically fraud.

Stay far away from DISH! YOU ARE NOW WARNED!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network customer care at Dish Network was how they treat customers with service isdues Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments