Abilene, Kansas

I contacted Dish Network to start up a new account. While speaking to the rep I was told all I would have to pay was $69 for the first month and that the equipment fee would be waved.

Well I was charged $695 and have been going back and forth with them for a month now. So far I have been lied to and told it was a mistake and that my money would be refunded. Then I was told that they would have to get the original phone call recording to find out what was said, and that was 3 weeks ago.

I have been talking to the same rep and when I called him yesterday to find out what was going on he kept putting me on hold and amazingly we kept getting disconnected. I will be contacting a lawyer.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708874

Anonymous,

As a quick follow-up, I meant to explain that the high cost is likely to cover the price for the equipment you were signed up for. Thank you.

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708873

Anonymous,

I can see your concern and it sounds like it ended up being a pay-in-advance account if the up-front charge was that much. In order for me to optimally assist you with this, I would need to take a look at the account if you wouldn't mind emailing me your account number. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!