Everything they promised was a lie. My old provider was $100 per month cheaper and I had home a land line included.

Their high speed internet should be advertised as low to no speed internet. This SUCKS !!! I'd like to talk to the persons in charge but all I get is transferred to another *** who can't speak English.

This is why people go ballistic, no one listens or cares about anything but $$$$$$$$$$. In closing I can't wait till my contract is over so I can return to my old provider.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "i want out of my contract" as the author lost $2400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network bundle at Dish Network was did not deliver what they promised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments