I was paying about $51.00 a month and my bill jumped to $73.00 a month after 1 year of the 2 year contract. It would cost me $220.00 to break the contract.

Isn't that a coincedence. I was told the increase was due to new fees in Florida even though they are still offering the same new customer packages. I have sent 2 requests to their customer service for more information with no reply to date. Dish TV accuses DirectTV of being cons, I believe that is reversed.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR DISH TV. They are dishonorable.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

Alief, Texas, United States #671003

dish lied to me told me there was no conract and they lied just to get a sale im pissed!!!!!!!!!!

MSG O,

I came across your post and would like to help you with that! If you could please email me your account number, it would be my pleasure to have a look at everything and see what I can do. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

#572028

I am just dropping a note to let you know I am not happy with the way Dish has treated me after a deployment. First I was told I had to pay to keep my account on hold while I was deployed for 4 months.

Then they add them months to my contract and stuck me with a 245 dollar fee. I could go to JAG and put in a complaint about this situation. I just can not believe a huge company like this is so money hungry they are screwing a soldier for 245 dollars. Plus I am just waiting for this return equiptment fee I know i'm gonna get screwed for that plus a 17 dollar fee to return it.

Dish can not have a driver pick up there equiptment?

As I told the rep on the phone Dish can enjoy my money and I will enjoy telling everyone I know about how dish network screws the military members.Thanks for letting me vent. Thank you

stephengripweed@yahoo.com

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting information regarding your billing. I will be mroe than happy to address this with you. Please send me an e mailat: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com