Ludington, Michigan

I am not a happy customer since you took 2 of my local channels away .I am also not happy paying for these channels that you are not letting me enjoy viewing them. So get this issue resolved very soon or you will be losing a lot of your customers by promising channels that your not giving us.

You also gave me channel 187 called HMM and then took it away without notice You are the first satellite company that I have had that lies to their customers and still in business.

And stop raising your prices and offering fewer channels to watch. That is very bad customer relations

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of channel package from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Dish Network to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments