1.2
Coverage Area

I had my DISH installed in my new residence a few months ago and started having problems right away. The service was spotty at best and several times went out completely requiring a service call to fix it.

They talked me into paying for a monthly insurance plan to cover these service calls (which I shouldn't have to cover in the first place. It's there equipment that is faulty) After about the 6th service call I told them this is not going to work here and I need to cancel my service. I am paying for something I rarely get to use. I was informed that I was welcome to do so but they would be charging my card $100 cancellation fee with or without my permission.

So as it is now, I have to continue paying for a crappy service (which once again is NOT working) until my contract is up in Dec.

I refuse to pay the insurance anymore as that should not be my responsibility but if I call them for a service call they will charge me over $90. I am totally disgusted with this company

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want my service cancelled without a cancellation charge so I can pay for a service that DOES work in this building.

• Termination Fees