1.2
Coverage Area

I had my DISH installed in my new residence a few months ago and started having problems right away. The service was spotty at best and several times went out completely requiring a service call to fix it.

They talked me into paying for a monthly insurance plan to cover these service calls (which I shouldn't have to cover in the first place. It's there equipment that is faulty) After about the 6th service call I told them this is not going to work here and I need to cancel my service. I am paying for something I rarely get to use. I was informed that I was welcome to do so but they would be charging my card $100 cancellation fee with or without my permission.

So as it is now, I have to continue paying for a crappy service (which once again is NOT working) until my contract is up in Dec.

I refuse to pay the insurance anymore as that should not be my responsibility but if I call them for a service call they will charge me over $90. I am totally disgusted with this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dish network cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Dish Network needs to "i want my service cancelled without a cancellation charge so i can pay for a service that does work in this building" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments