I have been with dish over my contracted timeframe(4years). Account went to disconnect and after paying 184$!!!!!!!!!!!

they want another 140$ for a future month???!!! I am current!. After numerous hours on the phone going in circles with customer service(which is terrible) I called DTV. They reminded me what it felt like to be a new customer where dish treated me like the money I spent over 3 years meant nothing.

Dtv gave me everything FREE!!!!! Promo package of 34.99, That's 100 less than what I was paying for the same package. I honestly didn't want to switch but I am a customer and they made me feel like I'm NOTHING. Without people like me they would be nothing!

Very disappointing! I told Dish they have till Wednesday (my install date) to do something, if not looks like I will give my money to their competition for the next coming years. I doubt I will hear from them.

I will let you know.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

Mark H DISH Network

Hello bullyboy, I will be happy to look into what is occurring with your DISH services and see how we may help. Please email with your account information for assistance with this.

Mark Haakenson