Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called d ok dish on the 8th of May to put my account on hold and to take off the movie channels. I was i formed that would happen, do to losing my job.

Well i got a noticed from my bank it was overdrawn because of dish. They took out 121.00 dollars, boy fed my accpunt, gave mean over crazy fee of 35.00 dollars. So they agreed to pay the last fees and the payment they took out. No problem.

I asked since they put me in a serious bind, to cancel my 2yr contract, they stated the couldnt. I will tell you their screw up, i have to barrow money to feed my family now, i cant cash out with lyft because if i do then my lyft money will go to the bounced account.

And its dishes fault that its bounced.. :sad

Comments

Hard to understand everything you wrote there and sorry you’re falling on hard times, but if you put your account on hold and they took out $120 then chances are that’s the money you owed and you were behind on payments the other reason the money would have been taken out is the early termination fee if you broke the two year agreement, I’m sorry you have fallen on hard times but that doesn’t mean you can get out of any contact or commitment not just with dish but also any contact you signed up for like a phone provider or a bank loan