Arcadia, Wisconsin
1.7

Dish Network would not pay a programming increase causing WKBT to block CBS . I have missed the last 3 final Episodes of Under the Dome.

I am furious! I keep sending them emails threatening to drop them. They keep sending me the agreement I signed when they installed Dish. The kid that set it up had me sign with my finger on his tablet.

He said this is just your acknowledging that I installed Dish for you today and it works. Really? Apparently I agreed that they could pretty much change programming without any notice but I can't cancel their service without paying an early term fee. Then after losing my most watched channel they move my billing date 1 week sooner.

So now i've paid even more for them to do whatever the *** they please and get away with it!

Then they put propaganda on Channel 8 about the owners of CBS! GRRR

This reviewer shared experience about "inability to settle issue with cbs" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $52. Jennajess2 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network channels at Dish Network was dishonesty regarding account and customer service and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Google search the definition of propaganda and you'll see that your term is incorrect. Also, be an adult, and make a habit of reading things before you sign.

"I shouldn't have to" is not upheld in court.

Lastly, it is *** like that, which made South Park make an episode about people like you. Go ahead and research that while you are at it.