Arcadia, Wisconsin
1.7

Dish Network would not pay a programming increase causing WKBT to block CBS . I have missed the last 3 final Episodes of Under the Dome.

I am furious! I keep sending them emails threatening to drop them. They keep sending me the agreement I signed when they installed Dish. The kid that set it up had me sign with my finger on his tablet.

He said this is just your acknowledging that I installed Dish for you today and it works. Really? Apparently I agreed that they could pretty much change programming without any notice but I can't cancel their service without paying an early term fee. Then after losing my most watched channel they move my billing date 1 week sooner.

So now i've paid even more for them to do whatever the *** they please and get away with it!

Then they put propaganda on Channel 8 about the owners of CBS! GRRR

Reason of review: Inability to settle issue with CBS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonesty regarding account, Customer service and service.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Google search the definition of propaganda and you'll see that your term is incorrect. Also, be an adult, and make a habit of reading things before you sign.

"I shouldn't have to" is not upheld in court.

Lastly, it is *** like that, which made South Park make an episode about people like you. Go ahead and research that while you are at it.