A PRICE INCREASE AGAIN OF $5.00, AND LOSS OF CHANNELS WITH NO NOTIFICATION WHATSOEVER. THIS COMPANY HAS GIVEN NO COMPENSATION OF THE CHANNELS THAT ARE NO LONGER AIRING.

NO INDICATION IF THE LOSS CHANNELS WILL BE RETURND. GIVEN 3 VALUABLE GIFTS WHICH ARE OF NO USE DUE TO ALREADY HAVING THE CHANNELS OF THE VALUABLE GIFTS THAT THEY OFFER. LOSING TO MANY CHANNELS AND STILL PAYING THE SAME PRICE!

ALSO LOSING OUR LOCAL CHANNEL WLOV WHICH IS OUR ABC CHANNEL AND OUR NEWS CHANNEL OUT OF TUPELO, MS.. PLUS WE NEVER GET ANY CHANNELS OUT OF ALABAMA WHICH IS WHERE WE LIVE.

Lori2015 wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network channels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #938948

Lori2015,

I came across your post and would like to assist you if I could please get your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com! Your efforts would be appreciated.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #930899

They offer no compensation whatsoever, but they gave you 3 valuable gifts as compensation? I beg of you to reread this.

I think what you meant, they offered compensation that you felt was unsatisfactory. Even though the RSA claims the expect ion of compensation should not be there for the blackouts of channels.

Lori2015
to Satellite Fan Winfield, Alabama, United States #931128

These so called valuable gifts that they sent was BEFORE I heard on the news last night that we would be losing our local news channel effective the 15th of this month. As for the valuable gifts they sent, this is the same exact thing they did last year when they raised their prices..

So, I'm not exactly sure what you think I need to re-read?

I'm not saying my comments are of perfect grammar , or perfect spelling even. I'm just venting and letting others know what I myself have experienced.

to Lori2015 Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #931487

So what you are saying... Is they did offer compensation for the price increase, and I am 100% positive if you call and ask politely, they will offer a compensation for the channels removed.

Somewhere in the ballpark of $5/3 months is normal. It's more than the channels are worth, still leaving dish at a loss