2.6

Please put it back on your line up I was told by Dish it was due to an agreement not being met due to money I called INSP the recording states INSP is a free service for Dish We have been with Dish over three years and would hate to discontinue the service but we also do not like the idea of loosing t v viewing that is family friendly . If INSP is free to Dish then why can it not be on the listing .

It is very important to us to have family friendly shows that fits everyone in our family. Please reconsider relisting INSP

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dish network channels from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was loss of insp. Author liked the most now it stinks of corruption and insp. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

What happened to INSP????? I'm very disappointed.

We watch it all the time. Please put it back!!!!!

to Anonymous #1139614

Dish told me that INSP would not agree to a suitable price INSP told me they do not charge Dish for the service !!!