2.0
Coverage Area

My wife is Korean, so when choosing between Dish and Direct, Dish offered KBS as a regular channel. After about a year, dish dropped KBS, then said they would let me know when they had a comparable replacement, which I knew I would never hear.

Called again, and was offered to buy a Korean package, but it would cost as much as premium movie channels. Today I found out KBS is still offered, but only if I purchase an international core package, and lose my Americas top 250 package. If you have the channel, make it available.

This is unacceptable. Direct tv now has a much better Korean TV package.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network tv package at Dish Network was bait and switch programming Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments