Aberdeen, Mississippi
3.0
Coverage Area

They (DISH) give you the runaround because they know that the majority of their customers are locked into a contract (One which says, btw that they can discontinue any channel, at any time, for no particular reason.)...

They know that most people aren't gonna eat the $100's (and up to $1000) for some depending on the equipment you have to "stomp foot and leave".

So in the end, they get to hold the line, refuse to budge on what they cannot agree with FOX on and refuse to offer us other FOX feeds in nearby cities that they could until the disagreement is resolved. (Each city is a different Local Television Agreement) and technically by the contract that we sign with DISH they have to provide us with "like" service even in the form of a national feed should they fail to be able to provide the local feed.

I am no longer in a contract with DISH and although I love my Hopper System, DirecTV may be getting a call from me. I am not in denial that the same will happen the next time DirecTV get their knickers in a wad with a provider, but with the loss of FOX and the return of the primetime shows in the next couple weeks, I think I shall make a quick decision of it.

At least I can get any specials that are currently being offered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "loss of valued channels without replacement or refund" of tv channels and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Dish Network needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv channels in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments