2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tried to cancel dish and was told issues with system then I call back a few days later and cancel and am told no payment is due and I have a 0 balance.

the next day I get a bill for 2 days at the rate of $7 per day. that equates to $210.00 per month.

when asked to explain that they just say that I owe the bill and there is nothing they can do. Please be wary of this company as they seem to be money orientated and forgot that they got to be so big because of their customers.

oh well never again with Dish I was loyal for 15+ years and they are willing to loose all loyalty over $14 dollars. all I can say is You have great business sense to allow an upset customer to continue to be upset over so little but for me it ia a wakeup call to big companies that if you cannot keep customers happy SOMEONE ELSE WILL......GOODBYE DISH

Before signing up with them people should read reviews so they know what is possible for them

Preferred solution: waive the service fee.

I liked: Convience.

I didn't like: Loss of respect for customers.

Comments

I have fish and want to cancel, can’t because no one answers. So I will simply instruct my credit card company to block payment in the futher to them.

Dish will need to contact ME to get their equipment returned. I am finished with the greedy bunch of crooks

to Norman zimmerman #1517860

That’s a great way to put a negative mark on your credit. Especially since it was you that contractually agreed to bear sole responsibility to the safe return of the equipment.