Shepherdstown, West Virginia

It is amazing to me the FCC can allow a public utility with such poor service record to continue to operate. I have made many poor choices in my 76 years on the Earth, but none as egregious as when I decided to subscribe to DishNet.

Complaints to their CSRs regarding poor service result in trying to sell me another "package". DishNet has the sorry habit of dropping channels without prior notification - channels that most subscribers would like to continue to view. But the channels no on watches - "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" - keeps on keeping on. What a waste of energy.

I can hardly wait until my current contract expires. Then is so long suckers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dish network tv package. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Satellite television is actually not a public utility. Both major companies are private corporations, and the service they provide is considered a luxury.

Also, every provider goes through what you are talking about. And as far as nobody watching E!(which airs the Kardashians), is one of the top rated channels on television, across the country.