1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with DISH since 2013.I signed up for the $79.99 bundle but It didn't have a channel I wanted.

I paid $20 extra a month to receive CENTRIC and BET. They dropped CENTRIC, but continue to charge the extra $20 fee. During the 2015 NBA playoffs TNT was blocked so I decided to pay $50 for the Race to the PlayoffS . They deducted my account in July for that program .

but in Sept. they charged me $50 for an NBA League Pass I didn't sign up for. The next month in Oct. they charged me three more payments of $50 which totaled to about $156 plus my cable bill.

Called in Oct. about the Sept. bill it still showed the NBA league pass. I called again they gave me an $30 credit but told me they couldn't remove the charges from my bill because I didn't opt out of it in time.

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR IT!!!.

Never saw the channels but they didn't refund the money .very unhappy Lee

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments