Had Dish for several years. Didn't need their service any more and called to cancel.

Super annoying process and a big waste of my time. After all their bs they still kept billing my account small amounts. Called again to straighten out and they said they needed 12.95 to close my account. Told them to f.o.

They had the nerve to call me back and threaten me with collection. Over 12.95 that I don't owe. I cancelled months ago. If anyone wants to start a class action lawsuit against these jerks, I'm in.

I find it hard to believe that they will stay in business much longer. My most annoying customer experience ever!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 15.

Comments

Great way to know neither of you have actually read your contract and do not understand your charges is the fact that both the service agreement and contract waive your right to a class action. You’re bound by individual arbitration. As far as the fee, there is a $15 return equipment fee, and you agreed to it, again, in your service agreement had you actually read it.

I am in on the class action lawsuit and i think that if anybody has bin treated unfairly by Dish then we should stand up to the big corp . The bait a switch game they played with me and lies and the bad service needs to stop , so im in is anyone else and is there anyon going to help .