5.0
Coverage Area

I have been a customer of Dish Network for almost 30 years.I have always been satisfied and have recommended it to others.

Now I have upgraded to the new Hopper and with it came a terrible complicated remote. I can't tell you enough how much I HATE it. I've been so frustrated trying to accomplish the things that were so easy with the previous system.

I guess I have to wait out the contract before I change back to the old system but I must tell you I will NEVER recommend this to my friends and neighbors.Donna Gerard

This person wrote the review because of "very poor design of the remote. wish i could go back to the previous system without penalty." at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor equipment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network dvr tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments