No Fox in other words no news.The rest are nothing my than Dem mouth piece.

NO FOX news no more my account. Either get back or I will move....................................... First you want my business then you cut one of the channels I ask if you had then you cut serve. Your company should be sued for promising one thing then not delivering as agreed.

I for one would be more than happy to sign onto a class action law suit.

It appears to me that that owners of this channel are Dem"s so I question why I do business with you at all.Any money I spend I try very hard to see it does not support the Dem's

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Breech of contract, Being lied to, Customer service, Ink was dry on the contract.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #925015

There is zero breach of contract from DISH, nor have you been lied to about what you get with the service.They don't own the channels, therefore in section 1-I of the Residential Customer Agreement states they can remove, change or add programming at any time.

Check that all out at dish.com/legal. Would you own a company that makes a guarantee for another company/person's service, especially if they go out of business or have issues? Neither would DISH.

You mention a class action lawsuit.

Do you realize that evey pay-TV provider goes through negotiations and did you listen as to why they happen? Or did you merely listen to FOX that told you to switch carriers because they dropped the channel? What they didn't tell you is it was them, 21st Century Fix, that dropped the carriage license after DISH offered an extension to keep the channels during negotiations. FOX refused.

Imagine that.

In 2009, DISH got with the Attorney General, and of course lawyers, to write their agreements YOU sign off on.There is no ground to stand on for a lawsuit because nothing has happened that wasn't something you've already agreed to.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #921188

Thank you for dropping Fox News.America does not need this kind of communistic propaganda channel that does nothing but lie to the public.

Almost everyone I know will be pissed if you bring it back.Several have already switched to Dish from other carriers after hearing this good news!