I contacted Dish I have had service with dish for 2 years now and still have not received my gift card $100 I signed direct with dish over the phone and the gift card was mentioned to the rep. I was all set up I had forgotten about the gift card until I received a promotional add in the mail today I contacted DIsh and was treated very rude .

I was told there was no gift card associated with my sign on . I was given th e run around and was told I could switch to another co if I was not happy I guess dish feels they have so many customers it want hurt to loose one but I have seen a lot of customers who never received their gift cards seems to me maybe a scam to get you to sign on like bait and switch if you know what I mean I would encourage all who have not received your gift card to contact BBB or the FCC and file a complaint

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I am going thru the same issue the bait and switch game and lying seems to be part of the package to get you to sign . I to was promised the gift card of $200.

and at the time of agreement and if you agree and sign Today i am going to give you a $25. bonus and there it was the switch but i said your going to give both the $200. and the $25 and he said yes but thats how they do it they sent the $25. and now your done , they just screwed me .

All the calls after did not matter and the rudeness that you even asked the question is sickening if you think about it because i had plans for that $200.

but thats what get you to say yes now and $25. is the icing on the cake for the sale ...

The ads in the mail are not from Dish, so if that is who you were calling to sign up with, it was a retailer.