Viper, Kentucky

Dishnet cuts off my signal every 30 days and then i have to call for a tech to reline my satillte then they charge me more every time.in 9 months i had 5 techs and 1 dvr replaced.

i would like to get all my money back NOW by dish personal and i would like to throw my dish and dvr at them.i would like to have the president of dishnet address to send him his junk back.for all trouble they gave he can at least pay for me to have cable tv install.burn in *** dish.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

NOV.16.11.2DISHNETWORK TECHs came out to my home today and fixed my signal.they told me when spring comes i will lose signal due to the trees.

i told them by then i would have enough money saved up for cable.i can not cut the trees down cause there not on my land a company owns the land.the 2techs were honset and helpful.iam very happy with the kirbys job .thank you both for great work.

dishnet tech came to my house today his name is ed. he looked at the dish and said there is nothing he can do.he called the london ky office and told them he could do nothing.i asked for another tech to come out tomorrow.she was rude to me.i have dealt with ed before and i have had 3other tech fix my signal before.ed does not do his job he works at london ky office