Had dish install the digital wireless hd system in my house. Sales guy talked me into buying the polk audio sound bar and sub woofer from them.

Like many others the sound bar won't cut on. Dish doesn't stand behind the product and referred me to polk. After some run around and sending me a new power cord the finally sent a new sound bar and guess what, the new sound bar won't power on either. Absolute GARBAGE that dish and polk are selling and there is no way they don't know its garbage.

Will never buy anything polk again and dish's days in my house are numbered. This should be a class action lawsuit, they are knowingly selling CRAP to people.

Comments

The reason why Dish sent you over to Polk is that it's not Dish's equipment, it's Polk which is a separate company. Sorry, you were having problems with your audio system but Polk is considered to be a good company in the audio industry. If you wanted to leave a complaint about Polk I would go ahead and do that but it has nothing to do with Dish, good luck with your lawsuit.