You would think by now that your promo department would start taking the hint that the public is aware of all the B.S.& hidden charges that you don't dare elaborate on & start being more up front with your customers. Is it the american way of life to assume that the general public is just to busy to care & take your word that the promo you throw out there is all legitimate. I bet if you take a poll of all your customers you'll probably be amazed of how many really don't like the way you do business. Would you dare take an approval rating to see how you fall in that poll. Hope this helps so maybe you can stay in business. I'm sure your employees would like to keep there jobs with a company that has a little more integrity in the future.

Have a nice Day!

Sincerely, Jim

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #743220

We here at dish think you are a whining crybaby. You are the type that should go elsewhere. WE DONT WANT YOUR BUSINESS :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #743023

kidba2012,

I'm sorry you feel as though we're being deceiving as that's certainly never our intention! Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review your information and discuss with you the concerns you have. Thanks!