This is a testimonial in that Dish Network was cancelled due to inoperative dish issued equipment and their resolve to charge for repairs to get equipment working. I went to another company (Direct Tv)for service and cancelled Dish.

After the cancellation they sent a bill for 16.02 dollars. I paid it with my debit card. Several months later (7) I get a collections letter from GC Services, hired by Dish to collect the already paid balance again! They won't budge.

If you really think dish cares about the customer your wrong.

They feel no value and insist the burden to prove your payment from months back is upon you cause they will not show pmt. Know this, just because youve made a payment doesnt mean dish will credit you AND they may try to *** you several months later!!

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Comments

do not trust those crooks

Mark H DISH Network

Hello Automobob, I am with DISH Network customer service. We would be happy to look into this for you.

You can email me at mark.haakenson@dishnetwork.com. We will see what can be done to get this resolved.

If you can provide the date of the payment and the last four of the credit card number used this will assist in researching this. Please provide the old DISH account number (16 digits) or address with zip code where you last had the services.