We moved from another company to Dish in May 2011. We paid one month in advance and had it drafted monthly out of my checking account .

On the second draft Dish didn't take the full payment. I actually called to let them know and paid the additional amount. I specifically requ ested a specific date to have it installed because I wanted my payment to come out on that date or earlier. I read the contract and the date was right.

Seven months later,,I called to ask about programming and was told I was a month behind and had been since the second payment. I sent proof of when I paid the extra when Dish drafted wrong .I was told it would be fixed. This past Thursday,I called to get a payment extensions for 4days.We were told to wait until today (Saturday ) so our payment would come late next week .When I called,was told very rudely I was never told that Dish didn't give extensions.

I just want my contract to end! Even if I have to use an anttenae,I'm through with Dish

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

Anonymous,

We would hate to see you go and if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com, I'd be happy to take a look at your information and see what I can do to get this all straightened out. Thanks!