Angel Fire, New Mexico

3 times now i have tried to pay my acct online from cking acct -each time they couldnt find my acct-meaning extra charges for them-how come every other bill i pay online from cking goes thru and dishnetwork cant find my cking acct? makes you wonder!

anyway they wont have to look for it anymore. this time the first man said it was insufficient funds. i paid with cr card then thought about what he said and called them back since our accts are all tied so that there is no such thing as insuf funds. the gal said oh no it was not insuf funds , but they could not access my acct.

i made the pmt on the 11th and kept cking my cking acct to make sure it cleared. all i got from them last wk was oh it is fine. now this wk it is a different story.

and further more she would not let me talk to someone higher up and then she cut me off!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

I want to apologize about the trouble you are having with paying your bill online. If you want to email me directly I would be more than happy to look at options for you.

We can also set up auto pay using your checking account that way you will not have to worry about the hassle of getting online each month.

If you like paying each month instead of auto pay than you may also want to try using your debit card online, all systems generally recolonize that a lot easier. Please email me at Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com