3.8

Great channel, please settle your disagreement and get INSP back on Dish. It was a wonderful family channel.

My family and I would sit together many evenings and watch these shows. The shows we were unable to watch due to time of showing or our ability to be at home we would DVR. When I told my daughter and son INSP was gone they were very unhappy but glad we had recorded many episodes. My daughter even went so far to look online to see if "her favorites" were showing on any other station.

No such luck, We need you back! There is no substitution for good programing.

This person wrote the review inspiration networks insp tv channel from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Dish Network to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting a station dropped and still having to pay for it. Author liked the most awsome consumer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Please give your customers back INSP. Very good shows for families.

I think enough channels are already selling products without having to loose INSP. I will consider going back to my local cable if this isn't available any longer as my grandson watches this channel a lot.

Thank you. Melinda