Mariposa, California

The dish rep offers us a Polk sound bar and sub woofer at $350. When I say I'll give it a try only if I can easily return it if I was dissatisfied he says no problem ....LIE LIE LIE..... He did not give me a box with the units.

3 days later I call to have them pick it up and Dish replies I have to send it to Colorado. I respond I need a box and they respond no...make your own box....Repeated calls for a box even to local offices...guess what ...still no box...I have to pay Pay and Pack $96.34 to return the Polk junk...

Now...I HATE DISH.....I will never order a movie from them and I will cancel all the temp free stations when the three months is up....They in the long run will not only lose me as a customer...$100s in ordered movies but I will trash them to everyone I met forever. Their sales practices are equal to a that of a used car salesman...they are DISGUSTING.. and their salesman ...Shaq...is a true human ***

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of polk audio sound system from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $96 and wants Dish Network to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was polk junk. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I would like to know the final outcome to this post. I had the exact same story happen to me.

I MEAN WORD FOR WORD! I returned the sound bar to Colorado and got them to refund my FedEx charge of $50.

I feel lucky so far but repeated phone calls 2 weeks later, they want me to wait 7 more business days for the credit to hit my bank account. I have a bad feeling about this and will believe it when I see it.