I had Dish for about 5 years when they started deleting channels for no apparent reason. When the dumped AMC, I got through it ok.

But I turned on the tv one day and they'd deleted channels I've had since my service began. I called to complain and the rude customer service guy did nothing but *** me off and tell me that the channels deleted were "a special package". He had no explanation of why I had always had these channels etc. I got mad and told them I was going to disconnect and hung up.

I attempted to log on to the website to delete my credit card and the low lifes had blocked me from accessing my account. I called them back to disconnect and they told me since they sent me a new receiver over a year ago, I would be charged $100 for "early termination". I disconnected and canceled my credit card. They sent me UPS boxes to mail their stuff back to them with a note saying if I used their postage to mail THEIR equipment back they'd charge me.

Needless to say, I haven't paid them nor will I. I'm sure they'll try to screw my credit rating.

side note: DirecTV said they'd pay for all the over charges and have been great with everything since I switched. DON'T USE DISH!!!

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625971

I'm sorry to hear that we lost your business. We usually don't move stations to other packages all at once, so off the top of my head I'm unsure as to why you would notice mor than one missing at a time unless you were having technical issues. I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you in the future and wish you luck with your new provider.