Good Afternoon,

I am very upset with their service. I called today to cancel my services and dish network representative was very rude asking me in a disrespectful way why I was cancelled. she start telling me that I need some extra fees that I do not feel I need to pay because I am no longer have a contract with them specially when I am planning to return all the equipment. all I need to pay is my monthly service. Another complaint is that I asked her to transfer me to the Spanish line and I have been waiting to talk to somebody in Spanish for over an hour and was disconnected. I need this problem to be fixed.

Esmeralda Lybrand

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want to return your equipment with no extra fees because I respect the contract. if i am returning your equipment I dont have to pay extra fees. .

Comments

You agreed to bear sole responsibility for the return of the equipment. That includes the financial side.

It is literally written in your contract. Your contract never expires, only the minimum time(commitment) that you will have the service without an early termination fee.

Dish network is a continuing criminal enterprise