Spoke to a customer rep in Coloradans (Solongo). And then requested to talk to her supervisor, Zak.

Dish just doesn't care about keeping customers long term. And to top it off - they have a pissy attitude and not willing to try to resolve customer issues. Great TV - but stay away as the customer service do not care about their customers. Joe Weinmann I had to cancel my contract with Dish as I am moving to Naples Florida.

A few months ago I was told that DISH service was not available in Naples, FL. I don't recall or did I write down who I spoke with. During my last trip to fix up the condo, I had Direct TV installed. When I called and spoke to the Dish customer reps in Colorado and explained that I really liked DISH and I wasn't sure what e a fly happened but I was told that DISH was not available in Naples, Florida.

I was 4 months short of my 2 year contract and was just looking for any relief of the full cancellation charge. Not only was I told there was nothing they could do - it was there attitude and tone that was really annoying.

If the reps and the supervisor even gave me a token 10% credit or reduction on the cancellation charges, there is a very strong possibility that I would return to DISh in the future. But the way that Solongo and Zak handle the situation - they lost a customer for good and I certainly will never have anything good to say about Dish TV.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Technical Support.

Comments

Not to be rude but it's a satellite dish. Unless all of Naples Florida is surrounded by tall trees blocking the southern sky you should have no problem getting Dish there.