ordered dish network for service at our home they showed up first time attached to our rain gutter nice. S then they re installed it and left the unit on the roof it leaks now .

Then they left the wire they ran across my property is exposed laying across the yard and walkway they did not ground it properly (electrician had to fix it ) now the reception is still a issue and they always walk around it so I am try to file in small claims against them for all this due to they say if I leave or cancel I will be charged a early termination (funny I don't get to keep the receivers if I stay all that time and paid for installation ) what a scam they have . go with some one else

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #765224

If their terms and conditions basically translate to they can do whatever they want to the consumer the consumer is always wrong and liable the consumer agrees to take it up the a** then theyre probably legalized crooks you should not do business with.

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #758059

lalalalalal,

We understand not everyone wishes to commit to the term agreement and do have other options. Not all of our options involve a term agreement.

If you wish to avoid it and will accept a promotional plan without new customer credit offers, we can go over some information with you. Please let me know at michael.lemar@dish.com and check us out at dish.com!

This is why I refuse to have satellite and get stuck in a contract. If anything goes wrong it doesn't matter, you still get screwed with a termination fee. I'd much rather pay a tiny bit more for cable and not be locked into a contract for 2 years.

acmecate

Mike from Texas, the guy who is supposedly going to help you with your issue ,is another huge waste of your time, compliments of Dish Network. His response to my complaint made me even madder. This guy's title should be, knucklehead, most likely to throw gas on fire.

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #756003

Anonymous,

I can see how that's an aggravating situation for you to be in and we do appreciate you checking out our service for the first time! Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can go over any and all options and I hope to hear from you!