This is the worst internet service I have ever had. I have had dial up service that worked better then this.

Never get Dish for you Internet service. The slowest downloads . Trouble connecting to sites. Constant disconnects.

Customer service is terrible. Was supposed to be cheaper then previous supplier. Costs more and am limited to how much time I use it. Cant even connect to the internet at times.Do not at anytime agree to a contract with dish for computer hook up you will be sorry.

Just look up the complaints on the blogs about this company. This is the first time I have ever filed a complaint like this.

Review about: Dish Network Internet Service.

Comments

I agree! I recently moved to a new apartment that uses Dish Network Internet.

FYI: I never had internet problems in the past with any other ISP. In the past 1.5 weeks, the internet has not worked for 3 days! That is crazy! It is not my computer or settings.

I will be purchasing a hot spot box because I need RELIABLE internet.

I will tell everyone I know to NEVER purchase Dish Network Internet!

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #774154

DTot,

I appreciate nikalseyn's input and would also recommend calling us toll-free at 1-800-333-3474 and requesting our internet specialist who would be more than happy to discuss this with you.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #765881

It might be with your computer and the settings. Have someone who is more proficient with computers and internet settings/connections take a look at it rather than rely on Dish.