My hd dvr box has a software problem.You cannot change channels(it takes minutes to respond) I contacted customer support and they advised me that there are software issues with all hd dvr receivers and engineering wa sworking on it.

I requested time credit for the problem time and requested a none hd receiver.I was advised that would mean an upgrade and contract renewal and their would be no credit for my bad receiver.

I am cancelling my contract and going back to cable.

I also have a RV and I will install Dish Net on it.

Dish net has a program for rv'rs to activate only when you are using it.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Comments

M. Verdoux,

I'm sorry you feel that way about our customer support as that's certainly not our intention!

We strive to provide the best quality service and support in the industry and it would be my pleasure to gather some details from you to learn more about the experience you had.

If you could, please email me with your concerns so I can look into it and get it resolved. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

Wayne kuwait,

Allow me to assist you with the issue you've posted as I understand your frustration and would hate to see you go? Is your service with us still active?

Please email me your account number so I can have a look at everything and help you further with this in getting it worked out. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and your efforts are appreciated!

Those bastards at Dish Network are the worse. Their slogan for customer service ought to be, '*** You', because that's exactly how they treat you when you need help with something.